The ATW 277 (Anti-Twist-Washer) is a new type of anti-twist protection for foot straps, which, compared to other systems, does not twist any more! The system works for the front and rear foot straps. The ATW 277 is suitable for metric (30 mm) and imperial systems (25.4 mm), as well as for foot strap hole grids in windsurf boards of 1/2 "and 1". The ATW 277 is the successor to the ATW 254/300.
The ATW 277 is a series model in which the experiences from the pre-series models of the ATW 254/300 have been incorporated. The ATW 277 is compatible with foot straps with a hole spacing of 30 mm (metric) and 25.4 mm (imperial) and is now injection-molded from heavy-duty PA6 (nylon). You can choose from the following colors: black, white, yellow and pink.
Previous systems are frictional. S4LT offers the first system that enables positive power transmission. To put it more simply: previous systems do not work or work inadequately because the torsional resistance is achieved through friction, which is realized through the torque, i.e. the contact pressure of the screw. The ATW from S4LT, on the other hand, uses a second rigid axle so that twisting is positively prevented.
Our advantages over non-positive systems
- No twisting foot straps
- No overtightened screws
- No overturned mounting holes in the windsurf board
- No excessive torque required
- No ground pads
- Easy and safe sliding in and out again
- Fits metric foot straps (30 mm)
- Fits imperial foot straps (1 "= 25.4mm)
- Fits standard hole spacing in the board of 1/2 "(12.7mm)
- Fits standard hole spacing in the board of 1 "(25.4mm)
1.Screw in the anti-rotation screw:
Use the threaded pins with a center distance of 12.7 mm.
Use the oval head screws with a center distance of 25.4 mm.
2. Put the ATWs in the foot strap, put on the cover caps and insert the screws for fastening the foot straps into the middle hole of the foot strap.
3. Position the foot strap on the windsurf board. The threaded pins or the pan head screws must engage in the opening provided on the ATW. Tighten the foot strap screws. Finished!
Have fun windsurfing!
Enjoy the comfort and the feeling of security of tight foot straps!